We also had to make a visit to the Pediatric Gastroenterologist. With going 3 weeks with neither one of them going to the bathroom on their own, we had to put them on a small laxative and the problem has been solved...YAY:) This is a huge relief because I didn't want to continue on with more possible procedures and tests. The appointment was only for Molly, as we could get in faster if we just had an appt for 1 baby, and she weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz!!! Clearly their newborn clothes are now starting to fit properly and we're trying out some 0-3 month too! We have been waiting for this to happen...
This weekend was also my best friends wedding. Originally I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it, as our due date for 1 baby was June 21...thankfully there were 2 babies that came earlier! I bought my flight a long time ago and have been anticipating the difficulty in leaving the babies for 24 hours. Fortunately, everything went great! My dad flew back to OC with me to make the departure a little easier and Braden took the girls and Jackson to his parents house for the night. I arrived in OC at 10 am, went straight to the hotel to join in on the wedding festivities. It was nice to have a day to relax, get pampered with hair and makeup, take my time to feed myself for a change, and get to visit with old friends. I missed them a lot, as these days they take up most conversations I have with anyone. I then got back on the plane at 8 am the next morning! The wedding was amazing and I got to enjoy every part of it...the photo booth, the candy bar, the awesome band, the cupcake bar, and of course, the bride!:)
I arrived back in Denver on the 4th of July, and of course, exhausted! We spent the day relaxing at the Yaya and Bompa's house and we were even able to take a nap! We watched some fireworks from the backyard, but I'm sure next year we will have a much more eventful 4th! As for this year, we'll just remember it as a relaxing day with our babies:)
Thank you Jessie for our outfits!!!
I just thought their little legs together looked so cute!
Jackson enjoyed his stay at the Dodds resort this weekend:)
Molly got comfortable on my lap hanging out in the grass in the 100 degree weather:)
Happy 4th of July!
Thank you Cousin Stephanie for our pretty dresses:)
Jessie the bride:) ...she asked for no pink in her bouqets and they showed up with all pink! When you turn the picture to black and white, you can't tell!
Brady and Lola--I think he's now a little more comfortable with babies than he was when Matalley and Grayson were babies???
Ellie was in this position for hours in Papa's arm...I think it was about to fall off!
I haven't taken too many pictures with the girls as I'm clearly not "photo ready" many days...but if I change it to black and white, my circles under my eyes aren't quite as obvious:)
Papa and the girls...they enjoyed his visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment