Sunday, March 4, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

The girls had a visit from Papa and Grandma Connie this past weekend. Now that the girls are easier to take out to places, we got to enjoy dinner out every night, lunch at the top of Red Rocks, and some down time playing at the house. It was nice for them to get to know their Papa and Grandma Connie:)

An easy way to get some giggles out of Miss Molly:)

Reading time!

I am well aware that bathing suits and tank tops are easier, but these little Colorado girls sure do look cute in their vests!

Sisters:)

I just thought this was a funny picture!

My little cutie pies!

Everyone is starting to feel sorry to Jackson and the lack of attention he has received over the past 9 months. However, I don't think he looks too miserable with his life. This goes without mentioning he has 2 little people that he is watching over their every move...he's got a big job to fullfill nowadays:)

My best friend, Jen, was the "Lucky Lady" of the month and was proposed to on February 25. It was a well orchestrated engagement and her AmAzInG fiance flew me out so I could be a part of the day. There was minute by minute scavenger hunt planned and I got to be at the end of it and spend the last 30 minutes of her "single-ness" with her. We took a 30 minute hike in on a trail, then I left her to finish it to meet him at the top. Congratulations Jen and Kirk!!!

We were talking one day about how Ellie looks nothing like me...then to my surprise, I walked in on her napping like this--> She is my baby! This is how I used to sleep as a baby also:)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love all of the photos!!!! Every time I think they couldn't possible get ANY cuter, they do!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete