Sunday, March 18, 2012

BOPPY!

Before we find out the results tomorrow, I wanted to share how proud I am of my husband and baby girls:) I (literally) stumbled across a talent agency on Thursday while I was working and went in to give them my business card. To make a long story short, by the time I was leaving the place, the lady was begging me to have Molly and Ellie go to a photo casting for Boppy the next morning. Then, while looking at our blog of the girls, she came across "their dad" as well. She was then begging for him to take them to the casting because they were in need of "good looking dads"...which Braden obviously (in my book) fits that role:) Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it the next morning, but Braden took himself and the girls to their first photo shoot! Our nanny was able to go to help him, which I was thankful for, but was heartbroken that I couldn't be there myself to witness the fun!

All in all, he said they all did their best and it was insane how many babies and adult women and men there were trying out for this! I wish I could have seen the "models" in action, but I know they did great! I'm just proud of them for going and this "agent" being so interested in my family!:)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of my little super star neices (and brother in law)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of your little supermodels! And, lets face it, Dad can compete with the best of them ;-) Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete