Friday, April 22, 2011

31 1/2 Weeks

Here are a couple different angles of me and my belly:) It is now growing by the day and noticeably getting bigger than a single baby pregnancy. I think I am scaring people out in public because they think I'm going to pop any second!

Both babies are still very active and my stomach is now ending up in stranger shapes than I could ever imagine. I am not sleeping most nights, partially due to comfort, and partially due to my wandering mind thinking of what our life will be like in 7 weeks:)

Our next and possibly last ultrasound is next week and depending on the girls positions, we may have a better idea of when they will be arriving!



In the meantime, I have the girls 1st birthday cake already planned out! Except I will make these in the BIG cupcake pan...they will love it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment