Tuesday, April 5, 2011

29 Weeks!!!

YAY! We've made it to 29 weeks which is a huge milestone for us. Each week at this point helps us breath a little more clearly! If the babies were born today, they would have a 90% chance of survival...which in my mind is really close to 100%! These days they are kicking and moving like crazy...my belly is starting to look like a water bed! I know I am getting bigger each day because even my largest maternity clothes I have are getting too small on me. When I get to work and I realize my pants are too tight around the waste, I get out the scissors and start cutting them! I'm not sure how much longer I can last sitting at a desk 8 hours a day???? Only 9 weeks to go!

On the flip side, my Grandma Betty is in the hospital right now with a fractured sacrum from a fall she had last week. She's got 2 months to get that healed before her 2 new great granddaughters come and she can play with them!:) So please send healing thoughts and prayers her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment