****First of all, for those of you with speakers on your computer, I apologize for the "double" songs playing during the slideshows...I figured out how to make them without a song****
We are winding down tonight from our fun filled weekend and getting ready to officially head into Summer tomorrow:) I was fortunate to kick off Summer early yesterday by swimming at my friends pool and enjoying the 87 degree day. By mid-afternoon, it quickly cooled down with a thunder storm and a crazy lightening show while were at the dog park. Then Braden and I headed to the Rockies/Padres game, which they pulled off a win in the bottom of the 9th inning!
As for today, our good friends, Stephanie and Brent are expecting their first baby in July...as of now, it is expected to be a girl named Avah (a"Y"va.) They had a "Couples" BBQ Baby shower, which Braden had the opportunity to learn about things such as: explosive diapers, Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Mylicon baby gas relief, and the fact that 96 diapers will maybe last you a week (he was thinking that was all they were going to need!) I was hoping he would leave the room for all this if I wanted any hope of ever having babies!!! Our conversation on the way home was coming up with better names than "butt paste!"
My friend Jen was in CO this weekend for a wedding, so I got to grab a quick bite to eat with her and then took her to the airport. We were also able to enjoy another thunder/lightening storm on our way there:)
And that concludes the month of May which decided to FLY by!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment