So we had my 26th birthday celebration yesterday and it was great! The weather was a great "Summery" day at a hot 90+ degrees. Braden and I both took the day off work and went to the Denver Zoo:) When you think about a zoo, it's actually pretty sad. All these poor animals behind bars and windows being teased my obnoxious kids all day. I felt bad for the poor little guys:( We had a great time nonetheless.
We spend the rest of the day with a roller blade (bday gift from Brady) with Jackson, a nice dinner, and a fun night with friends and family over for the Nuggets/Lakers game. Unfortunately the game didn't end as planned so I went to bed with a grumpy husband. Hopefully the game tomorrow night will be better...GO NUGGETS!!!
Overall I had a great birthday! Thank you for all the birthday wishes I received all day:)




No comments:
Post a Comment