Wednesday, December 28, 2011

7 Months

Our little munchkins are now 7 months old! I knew the time would fly by, but at this speed, we're going to be walking them down the aisle tomorrow! But bringing myself back to this moment, we are enjoying them more and more every day. They are turning from babies to little people. We are really starting to get a kick out of watching them interact with each other and just lay there smiling and giggling together. It is priceless watching them together and knowing it will be that way their whole lives:)

At 7 months, Ellie is getting very close to crawling and will probably be doing so within the next couple of weeks. She is a little wiggle worm and once she is on the floor, she immediately rolls over and starts wiggling around. Molly is very strong and loves to flip from her stomach back to her back. She's not quite as wiggly, but she is still enjoying laying on the floor and being content with not crawling at the moment...which I am completely OK with because I get nervous thinking of 2 toddlers crawling all over the house! So taking it one at a time will give us a little adjusting time:)

I'm not sure how much they way, but if I were to guess, I would say Molly is around 15 lbs and Ellie is around 13 1/2 lbs?? We will see the dr soon so I'll have updated weights shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment