This will be the last blog before knowing officially what they are! We find out this afternoon about Baby B and confirm Baby A being a girl! We're pretty convinced they are both girls, so if there is a boy, it will come as a surprise!:)

I'm headed to FL tomorrow so the "belly" picture is coming a couple days earlier than usual. At 20 weeks: Shoes/socks are getting harder to put on, shaving my legs is getting a little trickier each day, bathroom visits are becoming more frequent (sorry if that's TMI!) Exercising is getting more difficult and I can only walk for so long before the intense lower pressure begins. Still no cravings, still no chicken or pizza, sleeping is getting a little tougher with finding the right position each night, and kicking is becoming out of control! These little munchkins are having quite a party in my tummy...glad to know they will be "partiers!"
On top of all that, I feel like I can see my stomach growing by the minute! This is becoming a bit inconvenient when it comes to clothing. I will wear pants one week, and the next week they are too small already. I may be living in leggings the remainder of the time, since they are the most comfortable and flexible! I'm not exactly enjoying or "embracing" feeling fat, but I know they are worth anything and everything I have to go through.

The "20 week" email says they are about the size of a Red Bull? Or 10-11 ounces and 6-7 inches long. Which means there is total of 1 1/2 lbs of baby inside me and putting them together they total a foot long!!
No comments:
Post a Comment